The most comprehensive list of refrigerated carriers you will find anywhere. Each carrier profile includes all trailer types the carrier operates, what lanes they prefer to run, if they run team drivers, hazmat certified, customs bonded, C-TPAT, hotshots, etc.
We contacted every carrier on this list via telephone in December of 2016. During our interviews with each carrier, we paid special attention to find companies who specialize in hauling producing from the West Coast. These carriers are listed as West Coast Specialists in the specialization column.
With your order you will receive:
- North American Refrigerated Carriers
- Full profiles and contact info for 1,700 refrigerated carriers based in the USA and Canada
- Total hidden capacity: 110K trucks & 200K trailers.
All carriers interviewed via telephone and include the following info:
- Full Contact Info - Phone, Email, City, State, 3 Digit Zip, Website, MC, USDOT
- Trailer Modes – Refrigerated along with other modes each carrier operates
- Trailer Fleet Counts - Carriers with fleets from 10 to 500 tractors/trailers
- Preferred Lanes/Regions - Coast to Coast, Regional, Canada, Mexico, etc.
- Specializations – Teams, In-bond, C-TPAT, Hotshots, Hazmat etc.
- Notes – additional hidden margin making gems uncovered during our interviews
For more information or a quick demo, give us a call at 918-500-5524, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.