North American Specialized Carriers Sample
3,500 margin making North American carrier profiles
I have found the format of the CarrierList.com database to be extremely easy to use. It has provided us with access to carriers that we did not have before which in turn helps us with securing business. Keep up the great work!
Jeff White, General Manager, Tri-Tech Logistics
The most comprehensive list of refrigerated carriers you will find anywhere. Each carrier profile includes all trailer types the carrier operates, what lanes they prefer to run, if they run team drivers, hazmat certified, customs bonded, C-TPAT, hotshots, etc.
We contacted every carrier on this list via telephone in December of 2016. During our interviews with each carrier, we paid special attention to find companies who specialize in hauling producing from the West Coast. These carriers are listed as West Coast Specialists in the specialization column.
With your order you will receive:
North American Refrigerated Carriers
- Full profiles and contact info for 1,500 refrigerated carriers based in the USA and Canada.
All carriers interviewed via telephone and include the following info:
- Full Contact Info - Phone, Email, City, State, 3 Digit Zip, Website, MC, USDOT
- Trailer Modes – Refrigerated along with other modes each carrier operates
- Trailer Fleet Counts - Carriers with fleets from 10 to 500 tractors/trailers
- Preferred Lanes/Regions - Coast to Coast, Regional, Canada, Mexico, etc.
- Specializations – Teams, In-bond, C-TPAT, Hotshots, Hazmat etc.
- Color commentary – additional hidden margin making gems uncovered during our interviews.
For more information or a quick demo, give us a call at 918-500-5524.